I never caught a case of the Freshman 15, but did you know there was a Newlywed 15?!! Seriously, I if it's not stretchy or flowy, I can't wear it anymore. Sigh...People keep telling me that it's happy weight. Well I was happy before so what type of mess is this that being more happy comes with extra pounds?!! I want no parts of this!!
Time for change! This is why I came up with the goal of losing 10lbs before 2016. I understand that it's ambitious, but something has to give! I need to try and change some unhealthy habits before I turn that 15 into 30.
- So this morning, I weighed in. The number was shocking, but it helped me get a visual of the the damage that's been done and has me ready for change.
- Next, I joined a new gym this weekend. Not a big deal because I was a member of another gym, but I never went. This gym is closer to home making it easier for me to go (hopefully). They also have classes that I like and a pool for some aqua fitness.
- I did meal prep for the week. No more fast food!!! I will take lunch to work and have dinner ready when I get home from the gym. Healthy snacks only. No junk. No sugar. Ya'll pray for me please!!!!!
- I logged back into MyFitnessPal...after 5 months of inactivity. Time to start tracking my meals and exercises and fight this fat!!!
- I also wear my Fitbit everyday to track my steps. I haven't reached my 10K/day step goal in a while. Going to make an effort to move more. My friend challenged me to a "Workweek Hustle" this week (again) and I hope to give her some competition for a change. My High Steps badge is coming soon...
For all of you who advise me to eat only air and workout 7 days a week....