Okay during my last blog, I realized that EEK! there are about 50 days left in this year! Seriously, 2015 flew by so fast, and as I sit here and reflect, the only thing I really accomplished was getting married LOL! I want to make the rest of 2015 really count.
So I decided to make a list of 16 things I want to do before 2016...
- Finalize our wedding pictures and album. This has to happen before our 1-year anniversary comes around. SMH!
- Complete 15 blog postings.
- Finish Christmas shopping. I'd like this to be done by Thanksgiving.
- Display a random act of kindness for 5 different people.
- Master 2 new recipes from my Pinterest boards.
- Take a picture in front of the Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center.
- Bake 1 new treat for the holidays. Yes, only 1 or I won't accomplish goal #15.
- Join 2 blog networks.
- Pay off my car!!! Whooooooop!
- Get a manicure and pedicure. This used to be my thing to do and now it's been pushed to the side. Need to start putting P back on my to do list!
- Read 1 book on the NY Times bestseller's list and write a review.
- Plan to learn a new skill. (TBD...not sure what I want to do yet. Something new and fun).
- Decide on where we want to go for our next vacation and book it! Will be nice to start the year with a vacation countdown :-)
- Earn my 'High Tops Badge" on my Fitbit for 20,000 steps in a day.
- Lose 10lbs. I want to say 5 with the holidays coming and make this more attainable and not disappoint myself...but gotta shoot for the stars, right?
- Finish unpacking and complete Operation: Combine Our 2 Households Into 1. Wooooosaaaah!
What do you want to do before the clock strikes 2016???